Nur Ink Innovations is seeking a bookkeeper for a part-time position.
The ideal candidate will have Israeli bookkeeping experience and will be responsible for all of the day-to-day accounting related tasks.
The position is for a part-time employment is our headquarters, located in the Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha’Ayin.
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements
- Review deductions in payments received from customers – dispute if necessary
- Perform account reconciliations (payables, receivables, bank transactions, credit cards)
- Account receivables – Invoicing, Collections, Reconciliation, and aging reports
- Experience with Priority ERP system
- 5 Years of bookkeeping experience (Type 3+) in Israel
- Must be driven, take initiative, prioritize, and can regularly meet deadlines.
- Computer skills, experienced in working with Microsoft Office
- Hi-level English, oral & written